Friday, May 22, 2015

The Class Of "II0IV"

wiselwisel:



Meanwhile at the latest meeting of the District School Board:Oh my goodness! It’s obvious the kids need a refresher on their Roman numerals…mercy me…I don’t know…I mean …so, why are they failing to learn anything in our schools today?…Looks like we need to pour more money into the system…that’s worked well for us in the past…Right?

Meanwhile at the latest meeting of the District School Board:

image

So then...There have been a few complaints from some parents, more importantly from the media...Oh my goodness! It’s obvious the kids need a refresher on their Roman numerals, but is that really the issue…I don’t know…my my my…I mean is it really that difficult, why are we having so much trouble reaching these kids...is it really so hard to teach something...anything?   So, why are they failing to learn the basics in our schools? Is it lack of nutrition, poverty, do we need more sensitivity training, more guidance in identifying their gender preferences?…I think we need more diversity in the faculty, that's a certainty...that would help immensely. There is way too much interference from fanatical parents and oppressive religious and community standards placing unrealistic demands on them, distracting and clouding their judgement. But...ah...we are getting off topic...It's obvious that the most vital, the most pressing issue, the first thing we need to do is demand more money from the legislature...if we could just pour more money into the system…remodel the buildings, I mean, we have to get more gender-neutal restrooms in the buildings, for one thing...but...ah...more pay for the administrators and teachers is imperative! Well, we've proved that that’s worked well for us in the past, haven't we?…Right? "It takes a village"...Right then, seems we have our solution...we get more money and the problem is solved. All agreed? Great! Thanks everyone. I just love success. Meeting adjourned.

No comments:

Post a Comment